Shopping & Travel Easy with IndusInd Bank DMRC Card
Posted on Wednesday, October 9th, 2019 | By IndusInd Bank
It’s a balmySunday and you are looking forward to an evening of shopping, coffee, andconversations with your girlfriends. After several rounds of street food, youwaltz into your favourite clothing outlet, and shop for a few things you like.At the payment counter, you dip your hands into your handbag and much to yourhorror and dismay, discover that you’ve forgotten your credit and debit cardwallet at home. Your metro card and I-cards are all this bag contains. Youchide yourself for being forgetful, but are suddenly confronted with thethought that it can be hard to handle somany cards.
What if youcould use a single card both for commuting across Delhi Metro and for shopping?Well, with the IndusInd Bank TitaniumMetro plus Debit Card, this is no longer wishful thinking. Let’s find outhow.
What is the IndusInd Bank Titanium Metro plus Debit Card? To offer you a hassle-free commute and seamless shopping experience, the IndusInd Bank Delhi Metro Debit Card can give you the best of both worlds – the embedded DMRC Transit Chip allows you to use the card as a Smart Card on the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) network across Delhi NCR and the embedded Debit Card Chip allows you to use it for shopping, depositing money at the ATM, withdrawing money from it, and much more.
Features of IndusInd DMRC Card:
With IndusIndBank’s Titanium Metro plus Debit Card,you get the following features –
- Easy access to any of the 2200+ IndusInd Bank ATMs across India for cash deposits and withdrawals, Cheque deposits, balance enquiry, MasterCard credit card bill payment facility, mobile top-up recharge, etc.
- Easily shop at 4 lakh+ merchants across India and over 33 million merchants across the world
- You can also use the card to easily shop online, make e-payments and bill payments
- The unique feature of InstaPIN allows you to easily generate your debit card’s permanent PIN number within seconds. All you need to do is visit the nearest ATM and select the InstaPIN option
- Credit Card bill payment over the ATM or online (only applicable on MasterCard)
- Cashless shopping with MasterCard debit card
- Mobile top-ups at ATMs
- The card can be used as a smart card across all metro stations in Delhi NCR
- The daily card limit is Rs. 50,000 for ATM and Rs. 1, 00,000 for shopping (at physical or ecommerce stores). Note – In case you use other bank ATMs, you may need to make multiple transactions due to different transaction limits set by different banks.
- You get a complimentary card insurance where the Lost Card Liability is offered to the tune of Rs. 1,00,000, and Purchase Protection is offered to the tune of Rs. 50,000
- Access to our unique loyalty program, IndusRewards, where you are rewarded for your purchases at merchant outlets and online shopping using your IndusInd Bank MasterCard Debit Card. You can select the free gifts from our Rewards Redemption Catalogue
- You can enjoy exclusive offers on the IndusInd Bank Titanium Metro Plus Debit Card on items such as electronics, apparels, jewellery, dining, travel, wellness and other categories related to lifestyle.
IndusInd Bank Titanium Metro plus DebitCard Benefits
- You can use your debit card directly as a Metro Smart Card for transit at DMRC Network across Delhi NCR
- You can ditch the queues for top-up recharge as the Metro Chip gets recharged with Rs. 200 automatically when the balance falls below Rs. 100
- With the IndusInd Bank Titanium Metro Plus Debit Card, you can enjoy a discount of 10% on all your Delhi metro fares offered by DMRC
- You can also avail the Buy One Get One Free offer on movie tickets once every quarter (that is, up to four times a year), subject to the following conditions – The offer is available on ticket prices up to Rs. 250 when booked via BookMyShow and is offered on a first come first serve basis